Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Time for an Inkspiration Challenge.



I have been a follower of Makeesha Byl's blog for a long, long time as she is a friend of my friend and upline, Steph Pike.  I have admired Keesh's work and have often completed one of her challenges, though long after the competition has closed.  My kids are on school holidays at the moment, and as you might have noticed by the increased amount of blog posts, I have been able to spend some time crafting. 

So, shock horror, I have completed another challenge, a colour challenge.  Here it is.



You might have seen my last post, where I made DD1 a butterfly frame.  Well DD2's favourite colour is orange, so I thought I'd play along with Keesh's challenge and make another frame.  This time, I've used a butterfly stamp set and matching die cut template from PaperTrey Ink called Butterfly Dreams.  (Thanks Cassie for the loan!)


This is a photo of the picture before I have put it in the frame.  I've used the colours from the challenge, and added some of the dollar shop gemstones.  I've used dimensionals on the top left and bottom right butterflies, to give them a bit of a difference.

Here is the photo in the frame, please excuse the glare on the glass of the frame.



Happy Stamping........Manda

4 comments:

  1. They look awesome ! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally delightful, love it designed in these colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, cute! I just ordered the very same stamp set and die too, can't wait to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Manda, what a cute idea, I love it,fantastic job.
    love Sally :)

    ReplyDelete