Friday, June 18, 2010

Colour Challenge Entries.

Hi Everyone......

Thought I'd pop in and publish the entries for my colour challenge. Unfortunately, there were not many entries. I"m not sure if this is because
  • you didn't like the colours that I (the colour wheel) chose
  • you ran out of time
  • you didn't get a chance to take a photo because of the dull weather
  • you don't like colour challenges
  • you don't read my blog. LOL

Anyway I have 3 entries to show you, from 2 wonderful stamping friends of mine.

First we have Cassie's entry.

(I think the Really Rust is hiding underneath the Tempting Turquoise of the frame around the words - Cassie told me that she doesn't like RR much! LOL)

This is Jo's first entry.

And here is Jo's second entry.

And the winner is.....................

Jo's card #2

Congratulations Jo.....Look out for something arriving in your mail box soon. (DD1 and DD2 helped me chose the winner)

Thanks for playing. Happy Stamping......Manda

3 comments:

  1. There is serious bias from the judges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No there wasn't - it was a very impartial vote. No names were given. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I love them all, but the 1st one is my fave. Is this going to start a fight? Lol X

    ReplyDelete