Sunday, June 13, 2010

Kids Ideas.....

As some of you know, I volunteer at the children's school, where I run a Lunchtime Activities program doing stamping with the kids. I do have some very special helpers (waving at you Cassie, Michelle and Jo!) Each week the children create a card or project which hopefully they like, which has a purpose, and which can be achieved inside a 30 minute time frame. Sometimes, this is a bit of a challenge, especially with the Year 1's. LOL.

Anyway, I thought I'd share with you a project that the kids made on Friday. It's a bookmark, which is something that they can use, and to a certain extent personalise. Not that you can tell from this photo (sorry that Brisbane blue sky is hiding today, hence the lovely photo of my kitchen bench top), but the bookmark is actually Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White and Basic Black. The stamp set is called A Beautiful Thing.


The children chose stamps from a variety that I had available, and they had an assortment of colours. The one in the photo was my sample for them to copy from.

Happy Stamping......Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment