Friday, June 11, 2010

Pink Flamingo Designer Paper

Hi Everyone.....as some of you will have seen if you receive my monthly emailed newsletter, Stampin' Up! are running a fabulous promotion this month where we have 4 weekly deals. This weeks special is on Designer Series Paper.



I am just slightly addicted to DSP - funny that really. Believe it or not, but I even had a paper collection back when I was in primary school. So gotta say that I'm loving this weeks deal!
Here is a sample card that I've made with Pink Flamingo DSP.

When I bought my Big Shot from the current SU! Mini Catty, I wasn't sure how to use it for cards. I've since solved that problem! This card features a Big Shot Die which cuts out the word 'wish'. This is the only non SU! component to the card. I thought that the word would make a really cool addition to the front of a card. You could easily replicate this with the Big Shot Alphabet in the Mini Catty.
Here is the same basic idea, but this time with a Christmas card. The DSP on this on is retired Ski Slope paper.




Happy Stamping......Manda

1 comment: