Wednesday, September 29, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award......


Wow......lucky me.  Given by my friend, and down line, Cassie

The rules of this award are to pass it on to 7 others who inspire you.  So here is my list....

(and these are in no particular order)

1. Steph Pike (my friend and SU! 'mum')
2. Louise Sutton (my friend and SU! 'niece')
3. Linda Craven (my friend and SU! 'sister')
4. Jan McAnulty (my friend and SU! 'sister' - I think (Jan you might have to clarify this one!))
5. Lyanna George (my friend and SU! 'sister')
6.  Jo (my friend and long distance Skyper!!)
7. Rebecca O'Gorman (my friend and SU! 'niece')

Did you notice that all of these people are "my friend and....."?  That is one of the serendipity's of being a SU! demo.  I have found all these new friends who otherwise I might never have met.  So thank you SU! for bringing all these inspiring people into my life.
(Sorry - it's been an emotional week in our house).

Happy Stamping........Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment