Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Contempo Christmas Ornaments


Well here is my first sample using a new stamp set.  This one is called Contempo Christmas, and it was one of those ones that just yelled 'buy me now' LOL.

You might have noticed that this card is very similar to the medallion card from an earlier post?  I often have extra card packs made up from a class (I hate to run short - very embarrassing!).  So I thought I'd actually  use one up, rather than putting it in the pile of card packs to be used at a later date. (I think I still have some packs in there with Groovy Guava card stock and that was a looonnngggg time ago).

Here is a close up of the sentiment.......


and here is an arty shot, showing you that I've popped up the black ornaments with dimensionals.


Stamps: Contempo Christmas
Card stock:  Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Stazon Black
Other: Black Grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals, Ornament punch (which is in the new IBC, but I had to hand cut these ornaments, as the punch can only be ordered as of today!)

Happy Stamping......Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment