Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I've Gone Dotti.....


If you live in Brisbane, you'll know about the wonderful and unique shopping that is available on La Trobe Terrace in Paddington.  Well, at number 200 is a fantastic shop called Gone Dotti, owned and run by the very talented Megan.

It is with much excitement that I can now announce that I've Gone Dotti........in that I am selling some of my hand stamped items in this amazing shop.

Here is the gorgeous way that Megan has displayed my cards - very cleverly in a picnic basket.


And I'm even featured in the front window display, with a selection of bird cards (showcasing the Good Friends stamp set).


Gone Dotti sells only handmade gifts, and the shop supports over 50 local artists.  If you are in the Paddington area, please pop in, say hello to Megan and tell her that I sent you.  Make sure you take your wallet though, as there are soooooo many fantastic gifts there.  I can see my Christmas shopping being very easy this year. 

Happy Stamping.....Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment