Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A birthday gift......

 This past week, it was my BFF's birthday.  Now that she has opened her pressie, (had to wait for the mail to be delivered), I can post the photos here to show you all. 

My latest discovery is pen holders, so I made her a little desk set, which would be perfect for her desk at work or that little table inside her front door where the keys and mobile phone get put (supposedly!!) when she comes home.


Here is the pen holder, complete with pens, and a little note book.


And a close up of the front of the pen holder.

Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Pacific Point, Very Vanilla
Ink: Pacific Point
Stamp Sets: Punch Potpourri, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Other: Pacific Point Ribbon (retired, but blue is her favourite colour, so I had to feature this), flower punch, bird punch (though mine had been held hostage at a friends house, so I actually hand cut these ones), Blueberry Crisp DSP, Stamp-a-ma-jig.

Happy Stamping......Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment