Monday, September 13, 2010

More Bag Tags/Bookmarks

Thought I'd show you some more bag tags or indeed they could be bookmarks.  You might remember them from an earlier post where I showed you the children's versions from school?  Well, I had some sets cut to size, so I thought I'd do a collection.



Here are some close ups.  These ones use the Apple Blossom stamp set.  It's a Hostess Level 2 set from the new IBC and I LOVE it.


This one uses the Great Friend stamp set, returning from the previous Spring mini.  So pleased that it has returned.


These 2 tags use the Punch Potpourri Hostess level 1 set.


And these three use Razzle Dazzle.


Simply Said was one of the first stamp sets that I bought at my first workshop.  I don't use it nearly enough. 


Hope you like them.....

Happy Stamping.......Manda

1 comment:

  1. Love that Hostess set - may need to reconsider my next order. The tags look great.

    ReplyDelete