Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Wedding....

Why is it that things seem to come in threes? I now have a wedding to go to, and need to make another wedding card, as well as the acceptance and bridal shower cards.
First thing's first, so here is the acceptance card. Stay tuned for the other's soon!!( read here - cards still to be made - LOL)




This creation is based on a Mojo Monday sketch, and is done is Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Apricot Appeal and Whisper White . DSP is a retired one, and the hearts are from Greetings Eight and the background is the Polka Dot background stamp.
Here is a close up of the detail.

These are not colours that I have put together before, and I'm still not sure about it, but I think it is because they aren't my normal choice. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I'm open to constructive criticism.
Happy Stamping.....Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment