Monday, May 24, 2010

Things come in threes....Part 2

also know as.......Kym's Bridal Shower Card.
I had a lovely time yesterday with DD1 and the other ladies at Kym's Bridal Shower.....very relaxing to be served high tea with lots of delicious nibblies.....
Anyway, here is the card that I made for Kym ....
I've used Baja Breeze cardstock, and scalloped the edge to make an interesting opening. I've also used Riding Hood Red and Very Vanilla cardstock, RHR and BB inks, and VV taffeta ribbon, which I've topped with a BB button, and some gold cord (retired SU). Stamp sets are Priceless (the background swirl) and Greetings Eight (the umbrella).
Here is a close up of the bow........loving these at the moment.....

Simple, but elegant! Hope you like it.....
Happy Stamping......Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment