Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Colour Challenge.....

I have decided to run a little competition, with a mystery prize for the winner. It is a colour challenge, featuring Creamy Caramel, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip and Tempting Turquoise. I've taken this combination from the Stampin' Up! colour wheel.

The rules are:

  • entry may be either a card or scrapbook page.
  • entry must use the above (or similar if not SU) colours, but you may include either white or vanilla as well.
  • emailed photo of entry must be received on or before 18th June 2010 at jatla@aapt.net.au .
  • all entries will appear on my blog on 19th June 2010.
  • winner will be announced on the 19th June 2010.
  • competition is open to all Australian non-Demo's. (Demo's may submit a card, but will not be eligible for the prize.)

Hope this is all clear. I look forward to seeing your entries. Stay tuned for my example.....coming soon!!!

Happy Stamping......Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment