My friend and fellow stamper Louise Sutton has given me a blog award. Here it is.....Ta Dah....
- I haven't been in my craft room to do any serious crafting for about a month. I'm feeling very deprived.
- I spent an hour today with 22 very keen girls teaching them how to made clipboards - I volunteer at school to teach the kids stamping!
- The last book I read was called Hornet Moth by Ken Follet - a very good read.
- The book previous to that was the Golden Compass trilogy - another very good read.
- I am a closet Twilight and Harry Potter fan.
- I started card making when a girlfriend gave me a collection of paper offcuts and asked me to see what I could come up with - waving at you Suzanne.......
- The very first stamp that I ever bought was a self inking red bumble bee stamp like my grade 2 teacher had. (Seems I caught the stamping bug early!)
- My favourite movie is Notting Hill - hubby and I saw it on our honeymoon........aaawwwww
- I still love listening to George Micheal, even after all these years.
- My favourite colour is green - I love Kiwi Kiss and Old Olive, but have recently been swayed to Green Galore also.
I am also supposed to link this post to 10 other blogs that I follow. I kind of feel a bit weird about giving people who don't necessarily know me an award. So I thought I'd made a list of the blogs that I check most regularly. Some of these lovely ladies have already recieved a blog award, and it is very well deserved.
Hope you enjoy touring these wonderful places for inspiration.