Monday, May 24, 2010

A CASE.....

Have you ever wondered what CASE stood for? When I first started stamping and blog surfing, it was an acronym that I saw everywhere. It took me a little while to realise that it stood for Copy And Share Everything. Makes sense now, hey.

When I saw the current mini catty from SU, I loved the Fox and Friends stamp set, so it was one of the first sets that I purchased. When my good friend and downline, Anna, said to me last week, "Let's do some scrapbooking......I want to CASE that page in the catty with Fox and Friends" I said YES.....

Here is the page from the catty....
And here is my version.....it's a little bright, but I took the colours from the photos, namely Brilliant Blue and Only Orange.



(sorry.....photo is intentionally small and a little blurry......I have a thing about kids photos online, but you get the general idea.)

As I don't have the same alphabet stamp set as in the example, I had to be a bit creative, and this is what I came up with......Using the Jumbo Outline Alphabet I stamped a background with the letter of choice, and then stuck the animal up on dimensionals.....YES I did cut out each one.

Here is a close up of the monkey......


.....and here are two of the other animals.....the giraffe and the fox.



(dodgy photo taking....I promise that they are the same size IRL.)
Hope you like them.....
Happy Stamping........Manda



1 comment:

  1. How have I only just noticed this? I LOVE your take on this layout Manda, it is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete