Saturday, January 23, 2010

Stamp Club 2010

Each year I run a Stamp Club, where everyone commits to spending $30.00 (min) every month February to November inclusive, and everyone has a turn of "hosting", where they earn the hostess benefits of a free exclusive Stampin' Up! stamp set and free hostess dollars to spend on SU products of their choice. This allows you to build your stamp collection easily, and still gives you the benefits of hosting a workshop.


It is now time to register to be a member for 2010. Please email me at jatla@aapt.net.au if you would like more information, or the registration form.


I thought I would share with you some other magnets that I made, which were part of my "Thanks for a great year of Stamp Club 2009" gift that (surprisingly!!!) I gave to the members of my 2009 Stamp Club. (Hi Ladies!!)



After I had prepared the magnet base (see previous post) I have inked the Upsy Daisy image in VersaMark and then coloured ink before stamping onto DSP. Then I used clear embossing powder to seal the image. A butterfly from Butterfly Prints and the sentiment from Upsy Daisy completed the magnet.

Hope you like them.......Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment