Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Close to Close to Cocoa


If you have found my blog from reading my upline, Steph Pike's, wonderful work, you may have seen the selection of gifts that I gave her for Christmas. If not, check them out here. What you can't see in the photo, as Steph has mentioned, is that I have stamped the big flower from Embrace Life (LOVE that set) all over the vase in White Stazon, so that when you look at the vase at an angle, you get a lovely textured effect.


The vase that I gave to Steph is a bone coloured vase, and when I visited my local discount shop, I found a very similar one, but this time in a colour very close to Close to Cocoa, from the Earth Elements colour family. And I thought.........why not try it again?


This time I have used Razzle Dazzle as the stamp, and have tied a bow using the the polka dot Real Red ribbon (which I adhered at the back with a little bit of Sticky Strip). Both these products are available in the SU! Summer Mini Catalogue. The flowers are made from the Die Cut Blooms, that I have stacked using dimensionals, and then I have stuck them onto a wooden skewer. To keep them in place in the vase, I picked up some Florist Foam, again from the discount store.

Happy Stamping........Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment