Sunday, January 10, 2010

Some Christmas Ideas

I know that Christmas is over well and truly, but I thought I would share with you some of the gifts that I made for DD1, DD2 and DS to give to their school and playgroup friends.
I thought it would be nice for their friends to have a present that lasted a little bit longer than a Christmas Candy Cane! I found some fridge magnets that had really trite sayings on them, but they were very reasonably priced. I removed the dodgy covers, which left a clean silver magnet and adapted them to what I needed.

The first two photos show DD1's magnets, girls and boys. They are all 8-9 years old, so I wanted something a little bit grown up.
The 3rd and 4th photos show DD2's gifts, to 5-6 year olds,
and the last one is DS's 2 year old playmates. The girls were very eager to help create their friends gifts, so please excuse the odd little mistake in alignment!


All supplies (except the magnet bases) are from Stampin' Up!, and are a variety of current and retired stock.

Happy Stamping.........Manda

1 comment: