Friday, September 23, 2011

Variations on a theme of Greehouse Garden Wisteria......

Firstly, I'd like to welcome a new member to my group of stamping mad friends.......a big hello to Paige. 

Paige has joined as a SU! demonstrator, and I wish her every success with this amazing business opportunity.

Below is the card that we featured at Paige's launch party last weekend.   We looked at 2 step stamping, and we used the Greenhouse Garden stamp set. 



All of the ladies who attended LOVED learning to use the stamp-a-ma-jig!!!  We even lined up the vertical stripes with the SAMJ.

When I got home and unpacked, I discovered 2 extra kits, cause I always have an extra 2 of everything - LOL.

So here is variation on a theme #1 ..... Hibiscus.

This time I've used the centre stamp as a pattern on the piece of Wisteria Wonder card stock.  I love the way the Wisteria co-ordinates with the Concord Crush.


And then here is the next one......daises (I think) again, but this time in portrait orientation. I've also used a piece of DSP from the new hostess papers.


Stamps:  Greenhouse Garden, Happiest Birthday Wishes, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card stock:  Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush
Ink: Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Lucky Limeade
Other:  Cheerful Treat DSP, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Grosgrain Ribbon

Leave me a comment and let me know which one you like best.

Happy Stamping......Manda xx

1 comment:

  1. What's this....a post!!! Love the colours, stamps, card, well. everything. As you know Concorde Crush does nothing for me but with the wisteria colour, which I do like, it's brilliant. Hope the patient is better.

    ReplyDelete