Sunday, September 11, 2011

Not only for Christmas.....

I have just opened up some new DSP, Letters to Santa.  Gorgeous colours, not traditionally Christmas, but beautiful.  And I found this combination of Old Olive, Blushing Bride with a hint of Early Espresso. 


Seeing as I have a couple of birthdays coming up, I thought I'd whip up a gift card and gift box to package the present in. 

And the perfect stamp set for all birthday occasions is the new hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes.  A fantastic assortment of birthday sentiments.  This one fits the scallop circle punch perfectly.  I've stamped it 3 times, and then used my scallop circle, 1 3/8" and 1" circle punches to layer the stamped image.


Another fantastic hostess set is Tagtastic.  This cute little birthday tag comes from there.  This time I've used my markers to colour the stamp.  I love it when sets co-ordinate with punches, and this one is fantastic, with a stamp for just about every occasion.


Card Stock: Whisper White, Blushing Bride
Ink: Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Old Olive
Stamps: Tagtastic, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Other: Old Olive 1/4" grosgrain and thin taffeta ribbon, Letters to Santa DSP

Happy Stamping.......Manda xx

1 comment: