Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pink Elements


Here is a card that I've made!

Yes I am making a statement. 
 I actually got to sit down and make a card.
 O.M.G.

For those of you who know me, life is crazy busy at the moment.  So I was thrilled to be able to sit down today and after I rediscovered my craft desk under the piles of 'things' that had been dumped on it,  I opened a new to me set, and this is what I came up with.



I've used glossy white card stock and stamped the floral image from Elements of Style in Black Stazon.  After it's dry, I then sponged Pretty in Pink Ink over the top, in varying strengths.  You can't really see it in the photo, but I promise it's there IRL.

Then I've used the grid technique to chop up the image.  Some snail and patience later, getting the gaps right, and then a fussy cut bird and .....I'd made a card.  Woo Hoo.

Card stock: Pretty in Pink, Basic Grey, Whisper White, Glossy White
Ink: Black Stazon, Pretty in Pink
Stamps: Elements of Style
Accessories: Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon.

Happy Stamping.....Manda

1 comment:

  1. After picking myself up off the floor (after falling off my chair), I would like to say that this card is so, so pretty. I love this colour combo, and the layout of the card suits the images perfectly. I'm glad you got a little time to stamp. xxx

    ReplyDelete