Sunday, September 25, 2011

Marina Mist Dino.....

As a mother of a Mr 4, I was very excited when the new IBC came out and there were.......



wait for it......



DINOSAURS STAMPS!!!!!!

(Insert happy, smiling and jumping for joy, 4 year old here)

So one of the first cards that I made with my new goodies was this card.




Yes I know.....it's a little bit sophisticated for a 4 year old, but I was also trying to incorporate a technique for classes in there.....and we have embossed water colouring.   I've tried it stamped with Stazon and it works just as well.

Mr 4 now has a request.....

"Mummy, can you make me a picture with dinosaurs for my bedroom?  Triple please?"

Stay tuned for that one!!

Stamps: Dinoroar
Card stock: Riding Hood Red, Watercolour Paper
Inks: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Early Espresso
Other: Mini Brads, Letters to Santa DSP, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Petal Cone Die.

Happy Stamping.....Manda  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment