Friday, March 5, 2010

Reverse Masking Petals


Hi there.....I thought I'd show you a very quick and simple card, but one that I really like. I have given this card to all age groups, from 10 years to 85 years and they have all loved it.
The technique I have used here is called reverse masking. Simply make a frame around the area that you want to stamp with sticky notes, and then stamp inside the frame. I have used SU! Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive, and the stamps are from Petal Pizazz and the hostess set Live Like You Mean It. I have then sponged the stamped area, taken off the sticky notes, added a couple of embellishments and there's the card. Simple. Got to say that I do love the chunky glitter on the popped flower!
Hope you like it.......Happy Stamping......Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment