Monday, March 22, 2010

Easter Treats...



Hi there everyone.....sorry for the long time between posts. Life has a habit of getting busy doesn't it????
Anyway, I thought I would show you a project that I have made in preparation for Easter. It is a fantastic milk carton basket, made from a tutorial by Becky Roberts. The little milk cartons open from the bottom, so that you don't have to ruin the DSP on the top. How cleaver.
Not the most fantastic of pictures, but I promise that it looks really good IRL.
I have used the Kalidescope paper from the Summer Mini, which is nearly at an end. It has taken me a little while to get used to the bright colours, but now I love them. You may notice that I have added the scalloped border stamp from Eggcoutrements from the summer mini, to the DSP on the box.
Stay tuned for some more Easter ideas soon.......
Happy Stamping......Manda




No comments:

Post a Comment