Friday, August 7, 2015

Serene Thoughts.....

 
When I saw the colour palette over at Colour Q this week, my thoughts immediately went to a sunset over water.....the colours just called to me for this style of card.

 
So here is my card..... I know I have black on there which is not actually on the palette, but I'm hoping that the ladies of the challenge will forgive me.
 
I've also been playing with the reflection technique in the card.....a simple technique and one of the very first that I learnt, way back in 2008....

 
Stamps: Serene Silhouettes, Thoughts and Prayers.
Colours: Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, Hello Honey, Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Rhinestones
 
Happy Stamping....Manda xx

1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty Iove the reflection cards but I haven't made one myself yet might have to give it a go. Thanks so much for sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete