Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Butterfly Bookmarks.....

 
My children's school holds a bush dance every year, which is their annual fundraising event.  Each year level is in charge of a 'stall' to supply stock and man (or more likely 'woman') for the evening, taking sales.  This year my youngest's year level is looking after the mystery bag stall....kind of like a lucky dip, but they pick a number and get the bag with the same number.  Most have lollies and small toys in them, but one year we won a Maxwell Williams cup which was very cool!   I decided to create some bookmarks with some huge paperclips that I have had in my stash for EVER...so glad to finally get to make something with them.
 
These paperclips are about 4 inches/10 cm long.  The silver circle punch out in the centre of the scallop is the 2 inch circle punch.  Just to give you a point of reference for size.

 
I used Watercolour Wings to stamp the butterflies, and took my colour palette from the colours of the paper clips.

 
Stamps: Watercolour Wings
Colours: Perfect Plum,  Whisper White, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Elegant Eggplant
Other: Silver Foil Paper.
 
Happy Stamping....Manda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment