Friday, August 7, 2015

Flower Throwdown.....

 
This is my first time entering into TGIF Challenge blog August Throwdown.
The rules of this challenge are a little different to other challenges....your creations are limited by a specific list of products that you are able to use.....if it's not on the list, you can't use it.
 
 
I was limited by....no rhinestones or pearls (and a girls got to have her bling!!), no circle punches, or other punches for that matter..... and no pool party ink.  Thank goodness for silver glimmer paper and scissors.....in this photo you can clearly see that I've fussy cut the centres of the flower!!  Need to practise my circle cutting, I think.

 
So without further ado......here's my full card.

 
Stamps: Flower Patch
Colours: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Tuxedo Black
Other: Silver Glimmer Paper, dimensionals, glue dots, snail.
 
Hope you enjoy your weekend, everyone....
 
Happy Stamping....Manda xx


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Manda! I love the irregular shape of the glimmer paper center, it's organic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Manda - like the touch of pool party in the centre of the flower. Zx

    ReplyDelete