Friday, June 26, 2015

Sheltering Tree.....

 
I wanted to have another go at the Colour Q colour palette #296 this week.
 
 
 
 
I combined it with Retro Sketches # 169


 
And here is the card.....it's a bigger than usual card, measuring 14cm square.  I've brayered the background of the stamped image, and then used the tree stamped off to create the reflection idea.  I've also stamped the snow images in Marina Mist and then overstamped each with Whisper White craft ink. I've then edged the Daffodil Delight card base with some Faux Stitching, using Night of Navy Stamp'n'Write Marker.
 
 
Colours: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight
Stamps: Sheltering Tree
Other: Brights Candy Dots, Candy Dot brad base, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder,
blue and white bakers twine from my stash.
 
Happy Stamping.....Manda xxx

2 comments:

  1. I like the pretty little scene you created, this is terrific! Thanks so much for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Manda, love the embossed panel, it really stands out! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete