Saturday, June 6, 2015

More Sympathy....

 
Two sympathy cards for work friends in a week.....hmmmm....
 
Hopefully the lovely lady receiving this card will be able to draw some brightness to her day with the colours featured in this card.
 
I've used Retro Sketches #166 for the sketch inspiration and Colour Q #293 for the colour palette.  
 
 *** Edited to add....when I went to link up to Retro Sketches, I'd missed the link by 6 minutes.....:-(


Here's my card.
 
 
I've stretched the sketch a little, using the drape of the flowers as the flag, the colour washes as the straight line and the bow as the cloud. The rest of the layout is fairly true to the sketch.
 
Stamp: Thoughts and Prayers, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Work of Art
Card Stock: Hello Honey, Whisper White
Ink: Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Hello Honey, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Hello Honey Ribbon, Basic Pearls
 
Happy Stamping....Manda
 


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely sympathy card, Amanda, I know how hard it is to need to make one...love the background you created with the water color stamps! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete