Saturday, June 6, 2015

CASology #149 Vintage....

 
I was so excited when I saw this challenge from CASology.....Vintage.  The post says " we are curious to see what this cue word brings to mind."  My immediate thought was this card......
 
 
#1Vintage .....I will admit this card has been in my box of my favourite cards that I can't part with for quite a while....yes we are talking years.
 
#2 Vintage...... Quilts, Quilts, Quilts....in the background technique and in the stamped image, which is made from a series of little block stamps (from PTI,  borrowed them from a friend ages ago so I don't have any idea what they are called....sorry)
 
#3 Vintage......Holly Hobby, the little girl character from my bed sheets and bedroom curtains when I was a little girl....in pink....and I'm happy to say the sheets are still in my linen cupboard, although (sadly) my girls are now too old to use them.   The middle image of the stamped block reminds me of her.
 
 
#4 Vintage.....old favourite In Colours from Stampin' Up!.....these are Blushing Bride (still current and now in the Subtles collection) and Concord  Crush.... mixed in with Pretty in Pink, both of which are retired.
 
 So while not technically a CAS card....  here is my entry!

 
Happy Stamping.....Manda xxx
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty project. I love the embossing and the amount of thought you put into your interpretation of vintage. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete