Sunday, May 10, 2015

Pieces of Love is Kindess....

 
Another walk down memory lane with the techniques.....I have to say, that I am loving reinventing these!!  I hope you are enjoying these all as much as me!!  This one is...... Paper Piecing.
 
Here's the full card.


 
Here's another angle of the paper piecing..... stamp the image onto different coloured card stock or DSP and then cut out and adhere to the base, which is also stamped with the image.  A great way to colour a line art image, without colouring!!  I love that you can add details like the tiny polka dots on the Painted Blooms DSP.  You will also see that I've fussy cut the newspaper wrapping out of Park Lane DSP and wrapped it with some Gold Metallic Bakers Twine.
 
 
In this version, I've added a couple of tabs to adapt it to a Mother's Day Card.....Happy Mothers Day Mum!! 

 
Stamps: Love Is Kindness, Crazy About You
Ink: Stazon Black, Wild Wasabi, Rose Red
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Painted Blooms DSP. Park Lane DSP
Other: Gold Metallic Bakers Twine.
 
Happy Stamping...Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment