Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Petite Petals.....

 
My immediate boss at work is having her birthday this week.....here is the card that I made for her. 
We have a standing joke that she's a 'driver'.......here's the idea, bash it out and refine it later.  I knew that this no-nonsense, simple and elegant card would appeal to her.....no 'fluff' or 'tizziness'. 


 
I love the simplicity, but dimension that is created by stacking the punched flower.  I've layered a coloured cardstock flower directly underneath the stamped image flower using glue dots.  I've used my bone folder to curve up the petals of the flower.....just like when you curl ribbon!!  Here's another close up that shows what I'm trying to describe.
 
 
Stamps:  Everything Eleanor, Petite Petals, Petite Pairs
Inks: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi
Cardstock, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Other: Glue Dots, Basic Rhinestones
 
Happy Stamping.....Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment