Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A little Inktense......

I was very spoilt for Christmas and recieved a box of Derwent Inktense Pencils.  They are like watercolour pencils, but after the colour has dried, you can recolour and reblend over the top without the first colour bleeding into the second.

This is a close up of my favourite dino from Dinoroar.  You can see the darker green in the shadows of the image.


This is a quick card that I made using the pencils, though this time on card stock, not water colour paper.  You can't blend as much but the colours still work beautifully. For example, I coloured one heavy line along the wave edges, and dragged the colour down with the aqua painter. 


Stamp Sets:  Sunny Days, Dinoroar
Card Stock: Whisper White, Water colour paper
Ink: Stazon Black, Black Embossing Powder
Other: Inktense Pencils, Brocade Blue Grosgrain Ribbon (retired).

Happy Stamping........Manda xxx

2 comments:

  1. You and I need to have an Inktense date day. ;-) It looks like you could teach me some things. :-) BTW, everyone loves the little swimmers card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colouring Manda, you are a bit of a water colouring expert!

    ReplyDelete