Monday, January 16, 2012

For Your Inspiration Challenge #21


I have another challenge entry.  This time it is for FYI #21.  The inspiration photo is this one.


I've taken my inspiration from the round window and also the dark background with the lighter colours in the foreground. I hope you like my entry.  Here 'tis.


I won't share the technique I've used just yet,  Why?  I've gone back to work today, and so I've been trying to get organised.  This card and technique is one that we will be learning at my February technique class.  If you want to have a guess at the technique, please leave me a comment. 

Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral
Card stock: Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Whisper White
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Calypso Coral, Peach Parfait.
Other: Calypso Coral Ribbon, In colour Brads.

Happy Stamping.....Manda xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Manda, this is totally gorgeous! Thank-you for joining us at FYI again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks for playing with us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at FYI this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! The colors are wonderful together. So glad you joined us at FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty stained glass effect!! Thanks for joining in at FYI!

    ReplyDelete