Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Extreme Grunge Rock.....

My eldest informed me a little while ago that now that she is 10, she is a 'tween'......this was news to me.  Last I looked she was still my sweet little firstborn.  LOL.  For those of you (like me) who don't know what a 'tween' is, it's in between being a child and a teenager.  And here I was thinking that I had a few more years to go until I got to the teen year.  Oh well......


In light of this, my annual stamping job of making all those kids birthday party cards took on a different feel this year - the tween feel.  A bit more grown up, but still with the girly feel. 


These cards are a CASE from my friend and up line Steph.
 I've used bright colours and pretty bling, but 'grunged' it a little.


The conclusion:  "They'll love them Mum."  Phew.

Stamp Sets: Extreme Elements, Grunge Rock
Card stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard.
Other: Assorted brads and buttons.

Happy Stamping.....Manda xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These are awesome! I would never have thought you could make girly cards from those stamps. You are an artist!

    ReplyDelete