Monday, October 11, 2010

Inviting......

Thought I'd share with you a set on invitations that I've made up for the Gone Dotti Shop at Paddington.  (see link on my side bar!).


They feature several of the stamps from the new set called Inviting.  I have to say that while I am a die hard wood block lover, there are times when I am really appreciating the clear block option, and this is one of them.  Believe it or not, the image below has 3 individual stamps from the set laid out on the clear block. This allows you to stamp the entire image at once, maintaining the same distance and arrangement for all of the invites.



The little bags that I have made to go with the invites are to be used as little 'party bags' and they are just big enough to fit in a few little treats.  Just the way to end a party!  And I love being able to co-ordinate my thank you's with the invites.




Stamps: Inviting, Perfect Punches
Card stock: Kiwi Kiss, Cameo Coral (both retired), Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red

Happy Stamping......Manda

1 comment:

  1. This is great - love the goody bags. Is that cut from a die with the big shot?

    ReplyDelete