Thursday, October 14, 2010

Believe in the Garden.....

I have recently had the sad job of making 50 thank you cards to be sent out to friends and family by my mother-in-law, thanking them for their thoughts and prayers on the untimely passing of my father-in-law.

So I reached for my favourite set from the new IBC, Just Believe, and with colours chosen by my MIL, this is what I came up with (this is just the first 20).


I wanted to keep them rather flat, to make posting them easier, and as requested, there was no ribbon, or frilly bits.  That was a bit of a challenge for me, (I love ribbon and frilly (ready blingy) bits!), so I went with the torn edge for interest and I'm pleased with the final design.  I used markers direct to rubber, to create the multi-coloured image.


Stamp Set: Just Believe
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink: Crumb Cake, Garden Green
Other: Garden Green, More Mustard, Riding Hood Red Stamp'n'Write Markers

Happy Stamping.......Manda

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Amanda, very appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, elegant and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, Amanda. I'm feeling teary at the obvious care you have put into creating these. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as usual, Manda, but appropriate for such a sad occasion.

    ReplyDelete