Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Scrapbooking 19


This page uses the retired stamp set Carte Postale, but I had to use this as the photo is of the French side of the family.  Colours are Old Olive, Really Rust, Whisper White and Cool Caribbean which is a retired in colour from many moons ago (I can't throw anything out, cause one day I'll use it - which I've just proved as it matches the t-shirt in the photo).


Spiral punch has added detail to the centre strip, which I promise is straight IRL, I've obviously held the camera at a slight angle while taking the photo.  LOL.


The buttons are from the Earth Elements set from last years catalogue, and the tread is actually just a really thin piece of Cool Caribbean card stock, that I've attached at the back of the button using a glue dot.

Gotta love the Stamp-a-ma-jig for lining up all those Fleur-de-leis.


Happy Stamping......Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment