Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday DD1

Today is DD1's birthday. We had a lovely day opening presents, playing netball, and spending a long lunch together as a family. So in honour of her 9th birthday, I thought I'd share with you the party bags that I made for her friends to celebrate her birthday.

I have used the Fancy Favour Big Shot Die, and some retired 12x12 textured cardstock to make the bags, and then the girls helped me decorate the bags with the brand new 2 Step Bird punch. Complete the bags with some name tags for the invited guests, and there you have a quick and easy party bags.

Colours for the birds are Riding Hood Red and Pretty in Pink, branch is Certainly Celery.

Happy Stamping......Manda

1 comment:

  1. Happy (belated) birthday! Great use of the Fancy Favor Die!

    ReplyDelete