Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bye Bye Jo.....

When I became a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, one of the unexpected benefits was the wonderful friendships that I have developed with people, through a mutal love of stamping and papercraft. One of those friendships is now going to be missed as Jo is moving to Melbourne. (Actually, she is already there as I was supposed to post this on Thursday, but due to illness, it didn't happen).
While we will continue to stay in touch with the wonders of modern technology, namely Skype, we will certainly miss her from around the dinning/craft table at technique and project classes.
I thought I'd share will you a little bit of the going away pressie that I gave to Jo at her farewell lunch.
Firstly, here is the gift bag....just a white bag, that I have decorated up with a roller and a topper, not difficult, but very effective.



And here is a close up of the topper.....




Inside, along with some other goodies, I included this version of my side by side presentation box.



To Jo and her family, I hope the move went smoothly, and that you all find your feet quickly in Melbourne, and that you all enjoy your time down there. Best of luck.
Happy Stamping......Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment