Saturday, April 17, 2010

Casing Rebecca.

For the first time in a long time, I have had to make a wedding card. These are something that I find difficult, probably because I want the card to be extra special to celebrate an extra special occasion. This one I found quite easy, not sure if this is because I didn't personally know the people getting married, or if it was because I had some wonderful inspiration in the form of my fellow SU team member Rebecca O'Gorman. I saw Bec's creation and had it in mind when I made this one up.

Please excuse the awful night time photography, but I had to make it overnight to give to the wedding guest to take to the wedding the next day! Nothing like leaving it to the last minute. Colours are (believe it or not) Perfect Plum and Whisper White. I have used white embossing powder on the sentiment as well as the Always hearts. I stamped off the branch image to soften the colour and I've used some pearls from the Pretties Kit to make the buttons on the lady heart and some white ribbon with a silver brad for the bow tie on the man heart. Three silver brads at the bottom of the Perfect Plum section complete the card.

Happy Stamping......Manda

1 comment: