Sunday, December 6, 2015

Santa's Joy...


 
With 3 children, I'm sure that what brings a lot of joy at this time of year is the jolly rotund man dressed in red.  Stampin' Up!'s gorgeous Home for Christmas DSP, has an amazing array of whimsical designs that are perfect for fussy cutting. 
 
I've created a set of 3 cards, based around a similar design, all just a little different.

 
This one is my favourite.....not sure why, but probably cause Santa is waving at us!! 
 
 
I'm entering this cards into this week's Addicted to CAS challenge.

 
Colours: Real Red, Whisper White,
Stamps: Holly, Jolly Greetings, Six Sayings
Other:  Home For Christmas DSP, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Gold button from my stash.
 
Happy Stamping...Manda

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely collection of Christmas cards, Manda! I think the last one is my fave, too...but they are all really cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete