Sunday, December 6, 2015

Purple Inspiration....

 
For those of you who follow my Facebook Page Manda Stamps  you will have seen me post this photo last week. 

 
 
I was sitting in a waiting room at work and this was the view out of the door that I had, which prompted an idea for a Christmas card.
 
Here's the card front....
 

 
From the photo I've taken inspiration from the colour scheme, but also the idea of looking through the door to the window behind.  I used a window sheet to create the see through panel on the card front, which you can see more clearly here.
 
And hiding behind the purple and silver tree on the front is another little tree....
 
I'm entering this card into the Sparkle and Shine #19 Challenge. 
 
 
 
Colours: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Silver Foil Paper
Stamps: Peaceful Pines
Other: Silver Metallic Thread, Rhinestones, Window Sheet, Dimensionals, Perfect Pines Framelits
 
Happy Stamping....Manda xx


2 comments:

  1. I love all the purple and the second tree on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the see through strip of acetate! Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkle & Shine.

    ReplyDelete