Wednesday, November 11, 2015

More Spritzing.....

 
I've been looking around social media and found this new (to me!) challenge site, called Sparkle and Shine.  It's designed to appeal to those who love sequins, which I do, but also often struggle to use.  So I thought I'd pull out some from my stash and have a go.  I have to say that the colours of the dresses in the inspiration photo grabbed me as well......though I think my card ended up more peacock colours....Oh well .....sigh....
 
 
 
And for my card, I decided to do some more spritzing....using my ink pads direct to the acrylic block and then spritzing with water.  I've stamped the block straight onto thick whisper white cardstock.
 
 
Colours: Cucumber Crush, Marina Mist, Island Indigo, Elegant Eggplant, Memento Tuxedo Black.
Stamps: Six Sayings, floral image from my stash.
Other: Sequins from In Colour Sequin Assortment (retired)
 
Happy Stamping....Manda xx

1 comment:

  1. Manda, the gorgeous block stamping is perfect to highlight your beautiful flowers! The colors are so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Sparkle & Shine! XX

    ReplyDelete