Sunday, November 15, 2015

CASEing Mary....

 
One of the very first Stampin' Up! demonstrators whom I discovered once I joined SU! was Mary Fish.  She is from the States, and way back then (when the US had stamps and colours sometimes 10 months before Oz) she was a constant source of inspiration for my good friend Anna, and I.....needless to say we still love her creations!!
 
I got to spend a quick couple of hours crafting with Anna today, and we took the opportunity to CASE Mary...... Here's her card.
 


I changed it up (only a little) by changing the sentiment and choosing different reindeer images from  Home for Christmas DSP.   The border on my circle framelits is a little thicker, too.
 

 
And the set of four that I made.

 
Stamp Set: Santa's Gifts
Colours: Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Real Red
Other: Brights Candy Dots, Home for Christmas DSP
 
Happy Stamping.....Manda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment