Monday, October 14, 2013

Flower Shop Thanks....

 
When the current catalogue came out last April, one of the sets that immediately found itself on my "Must Have" list was Flower Shop and the matching pansy punch.  I love co-ordinating sets - it makes creating so easy.  Anyway......I like to have some new thank you cards each term to give to my class parent helpers......and this is the set that I've made for this term. 
 
DSP is Polka Dot Parade. 
 
My favourite image from Flower Shop is the patchwork flower, below in Daffodil Delight.
 
 
Next favourite it the outline image that I've stamped in Real Red. 


 
Card stock: Whisper White, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight.
Stamp Set: Flower Shop, Fabulous Phrases.
Inks: Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight.
 
Happy Stamping.....Manda xx

1 comment: