Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Christmas Surprise.....

 
So what is inside?
 
Over the coming 10 posts, I'm going to show you what I've created (times 4) on the first few days of my holidays.  I have really enjoyed some crafting time, and am looking forward to some more before I have to put my nose back to the grindstone. 
 
For this and the next 10 posts in the series, supplies are:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade
Stamp Sets: a variety of Christmas sets, both current and retired, and a couple of borrowed sets from other companies.
Embellishments: Candlelight Christmas DSP (retired, but I didn't have my current Christmas order when I started the project), pearls, rhinestones, various ribbons, punches and framelits.
 
Happy Stamping......Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment