Thursday, December 20, 2012

Stamp-A-Stack 3

 
This is the last card that we made, and again I've used the Festival of Prints DSP Stack.....I love this for quick and simple Christmas Cards. 
 
I've stamped the 2 longer baubles straight onto the base card and then stamped the smaller bauble onto some scrap and used the Holiday Ornaments Framelits to cut it out and pop it up.  I've hand drawn the strings holding up the baubles....the straight line is in Raspberry Ripple (and I've used a ruler), the freehand curvy line ins in Lucky Limeade.
 
Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes, Petite Pairs
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Raspberry Ripple
Card stock: Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple
Other: Festival of Prints DSP Stack, Raspberry Ripple Ribbon, Basic Pearls (I've also used Dazzling Diamonds and it looks great too), large oval punch and Lots of Tags Sizzlits.
 
Happy Stamping....Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment