Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like......

CHRISTMAS!!

 
 
And now that I'm on holidays, I'm slowing getting my creative mojo back....Yay!!
 
 So the first thing I thought I'd share with you are some gifts that I made this year.
 
 
I made a set of these magnets for each of the staff members who I work with at school, and they were also the gift that I gave to the ladies who attended my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack.
 
They are based on an idea shared by my stamping sister Bec at a team meeting earlier this year.  The base of the magnet is a beer bottle top from the home brew section of the supermarket.  Run it through the Big Shot and it makes a cool embellishment with a bit of DSP and some Crystal Effects.  I've also used Crystal Effects to glue a magnet to the back of the bottle top and then packaged them up.
 
Happy Stamping.....Manda xx
 



No comments:

Post a Comment