Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sale-a-Brate Easter, just a little late......

Hmmmmm.......not very organised am I?????

Anyhoo....better late than never.

These are a couple of the chocolate pull boxes that I made for my children's teachers for Easter.  I found a great special on Lindt chocolate just before Easter, so I decided to go this way rather than the traditional Easter Egg gift.  As I'd bought 70% cocoa dark chocolate, they were rather well received!



These are just 2 versions, that I remembered to take a photo of before sending said children off to school with the other versions, but I did use the Everyday Enchantment DSP from the SAB catalogue for all of the others as well.

I also made these cute acetate boxes for my last technique class.....had to buy the Easter eggs for this one, but then it doubled as a gift for the next door neighbours!

Happy Stamping.....Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment