Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Next in the birthday present series....

I've decided that this is a fantastic birthday gift for all the children's friends this year.  Personalised for each child. 

DD2's friend again, this time favourite colours are pink and green. 

BTW - this is a great way to use up all that retired DSP that is loitering around my house.  And I still love Raspberry Tart DSP.


Please excuse thumb nail on the edge.....I had to hold the frame at the right angle to get rid of the glare on the glass.


This is a close up of the girl, who I coloured with Copic Markers.  Sorry, can't tell you which markers or what the stamp is as both were borrowed while at a friends house.



Happy Stamping.....Manda


1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to "borrow" your idea for this year's pressies, if I can get myself organised enough! I think your frames are totally beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete